Accueil Forum Episodes Galerie Liens Contact

Allegri-Juventus could be better
Répondre au sujet Index du Forum -> Saison 1
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
Auteur Message
fifa17coins
Athosien

MessagePosté le : 20 Avril 2017 8:53 Répondre en citant

Juventus in the Champions League 1/4 knockout match 0-0 draw Barcelona, with a total score of 3-0 out of the opponent reached the Champions League semi-finals. After the game,sicherster weg um fifa coins zu kaufen Juventus coach Allegri accepted the interview, he said the team played on the defensive end is very good for the two rounds of Barcelona did not lose the ball was excited. Alves The old man in Barcelona said in an interview that his current mood is mixed.

"I have to thank the players for what they've done this season, and we're facing a top team," Allegri said. "We're going to move forward to the semifinals. We are in the attack on the play in general, in the counterattack when we did not play the advantages of scoring in the home of Barcelona, we are facing great pressure, but we overcome the difficulties, it will be our gateway to The final decisive step. "

Barcelona had his home in the Champions League 20 consecutive games goals, winning 15 consecutive times, but Juventus in the game after the end of the Barcelona's two records. "You can make sure that they can do better and Juventus is improving," said Uncle said, "It's not going to make the opponent in the two rounds of the game against Barcelona. In the evening, every player has a good play, bester fifa 17 ultimate team verkäufer to be honest, after Barzalei played, I have such a feeling, even if we play with Barcelona all day long game will not lose the ball.
At the end of the interview, Allegri said: "We need to keep the enthusiasm of the game against Barcelona, tomorrow we have to focus on the Serie A race to enter the most critical moment.
Alves The former Barcelona player returned to the Nou Camp for the first time after leaving the team, although he was victorious, but witnessed the tears of the former teammate lost, which made Alves a bit complicated: I am happy for Juventus and my teammates, but back to the Nou Camp, I am now bitter and bitter, see my friends so sad, I am a bit uncomfortable.
"To tell the truth, I do not want to encounter Barcelona, but this feeling needs to stay outside the stadium, losing is the process of continuous improvement and learning, Barcelona must try to stand up from the fight. Juventus prospects? We are close to the target, All the team to reach the Champions League semi - finals have the strength, no matter who we met, have to prepare for the war.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Trouver tous ses messages ! Envoyer un message privé

Répondre au sujet Index du Forum -> Saison 1
Page 1 sur 1

Réponse rapide