Accueil Forum Episodes Galerie Liens Contact

Odell Beckham Jr. goes on IR, will have surgery will have
Répondre au sujet Index du Forum -> Présentation
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
Auteur Message
linlybest
Athosien

MessagePosté le : 13 Octobre 2017 10:15 Répondre en citant

00:00, 16 NOV 2008Updated10:49, 1 JUL 2012And Kirk admitted he was relieved linesman Gary Kirkwood's flag stayed down as his manager had strayed offside just as the Northern Irishman placed his shot past Livi's sub keeper Pierre Martini for the winner.

The promotion seeking Pars are now just three points off the top after St Johnstone's slip up at Clyde.

Kirk said: "It was end to patriots jerseys end and nice to get the goal and a win.

"With other results going our way that's a bonus.

"When I collected the pass I could see across the line. I knew the gaffer was offside so I went for goal.

"It was great to see the linesman run back to the halfway line after my shot went in.

"With the league so tight we need to go on a run. We've only managed two wins in a row this season so we need patriots super bowl jersey to go on a good run now."

Livingston took the lead after five minutes as Joe Hamill's wicked inswinging corner appeared to deceive Pars keeper Paul Gallacher.

The Dunfermline No.1 managed to claw the ball away from the line but James McPake was on hand to smash home the rebound.

Dunfermline drew level after 19 minutes as Kirk latched on to Gallacher's long punt forward.

The ball wasn't dealt with properly by the Livi defence and the Pars top scorer clinically slotted past Roddy McKenzie.

Livi were forced to make a change during the interval with Martini replacing McKenzie, who was unable to recover from a first half knock.

On the hour mark the Pars edged ahead for the first time.

Graham Bayne looped a header from Alex Burke's cross over Martini and the effort went in off the post.

Within two minutes Livi were level following an seahawks jersey audacious piece of skill from Rocco Quinn. He brought down the ball inside the area and his backheel took out the Pars defence and presented Callum Elliot with a tap in. Both sides went for the winner and in injury time Pars sub Steven Bell slipped a pass to Kirk on the edge of the penalty area and he drilled a shot beyond Martini for the winner.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Trouver tous ses messages ! Envoyer un message privé

Répondre au sujet Index du Forum -> Présentation
Page 1 sur 1

Réponse rapide